Due to rampant C19 infections and the impending lockdown, we have taken the decision to close 10pm Saturday 31st October until the lockdown is revoked. Keep safe everybody and we look forward to seeing you all when we are permitted to open again.
We are pleased to welcome you to il Salice to enjoy our wonderful food and hospitality, in a safe environment!
We are working hard to ensure our establishment follows all the government COVID 19 transmission avoidance guidance regarding social distancing and health and safety for our customers and our staff.
* We advise everyone to reserve their table, however, walk-in customers will be welcomed in should we have space available. The walk-in guests will be asked for contact details (entry permitted only once we have collected the contact details).
* Once you arrive at il Salice please wait in the foyer to be seated. Whilst in our premises please follow the guidance of our staff throughout you visit. We are here to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable meal!
* Please sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your meal. Hand sanitisers are placed at the entrance and throughout the building.
* Please remain at your table unless using the rest rooms or going outside.
*Children are welcome but must always be accompanied by an adult and must remain at the table unless using the rest rooms (where they also need to be accompanied by a parent).
* Please let us know immediately if you have any concerns or if we can do anything to make your visit more comfortable.
* il Salice will do its utmost to make sure you dine in a safe environment so please be patient with our staff as we guide you through your visit.